Thursday, August 19, 2010

Your body is a temple, but only if you treat it as one. ~Astrid Alauda

Well, one week down...2 pounds gone. So, why am I so disappointed??? Two pounds is good. I'm going in the right direction. It means I'm doing SOMETHING right. But, I couldn't help but look at the scale and say, "Maybe if I get on it again it will say 179."

In any case, it's 2 pounds.

That photo above represents two things to me: An accomplishment on my journey and documentation that I desperately need a pedicure.

Plans for today, doctor's appointment, job interview, working FOH at the Studio...hopefully I can get in a workout...today starts 2 miles with Leslie Sansone.


That's all for now, be back later my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, girl!!! And DO NOT be disappointed at all!! You shouldn't be losing more than 2 lbs a week on average. Remember, the quicker you drop it the more likely it is to come back..and then some. AND there's still about 18 weeks until Christmas. Imagine if you lose 1-2 lbs every week from now until Christmas? Just add that up! You'll be meeting your goal and then some! Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete