Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tomorrow is a new day

Talking to Sami...my source of all things inspirational these days...and we were discussing how she has been losing so much weight. I know how to lose weight...I've done it...so why am I stuck where I am? Cause I hate counting calories, I hate being a slave to portions and writing down calories, I have very little time or energy for exercise, and let's be honest I don't really enjoy exercise. I wish I had Bob Harper pounding on my door every morning saying, "Let's do this." But, I don't...so I need to pull from my resources...that's you. I need for people to check in everyday, see how I'm doing, root me on, hope for a successful weigh in every week, etc. I can't do it with just myself and since I live with the skinniest man on the planet...I need support from my friends and I know I have a fantastic support system out there. So, I'm crying for help I guess.

Let's make one thing clear. I don't eat poorly. And I barely drink alcohol these days. I don't have to force myself to make the switch to veggies and fruits or whole grain and whole wheat...cause I already do that...I just have to make the switch to really force myself to eat the portions my nutritionist set for me and to do the exercise I should be doing. So, starting tomorrow I'm going to weigh in, let you in on my food secrets, tell you about my down falls...etc...it'll be a jolly holiday with Amy.

"Why tomorrow? Why August 12?" you ask?? Why not? It's always the right time to make a really good change. I want to keep some curves...but lose some fat...and why not kick it off now? So, off we go...I hope you're ready for the journey.

All my love.

1 comment: