Thursday, August 26, 2010

When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen

How do I feel today? Ashamed. I didn't even take a picture of the scale. It said 181. I went back up a pound. I'm grossed out.

We got family pictures today and I had to pass on my favorite picture because I could see my belly rolls. How awful.

So, I guess what I'm doing is wrong and I have to start over. I have to be even more strict with my diet. Workout even longer. Next week I'm going under the 180's, watch me....

I think for a week or two I am going to have to log into Sparkpeople.com. It's free, so it fits into my budget...but it's a pain in the butt cause you have to log in everything you eat and measure everything...I will slowly go insane. Every time I use sparkpeople I lose about 6 pounds and when I was really strict with my nutritionists diet I lost 6.5....so let's do this.

Hopefully, if I have to go crazy, I will be one sexy ass crazy person when this is all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment