Saturday, August 14, 2010

All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much. George Harrison

I went to the birthday party. I tried the different pastas, I also had a salad...I also ate a cupcake. But, I only had one...and then I high tailed it out of there!!!! It was a nice party though. Great job, Liz. I bought the Little Miss Birthday book and the Elmo's Birthday dvd for Bella...no card. I wrote our message in the book...don't know if you saw that. ANYWAY, so I feel okay about the party and my food choices. I barely filled my plate...in fact, some of the Paul Frank monkey was still visible under the different pastas...so I know I didn't overdo it. I will make sure to do my 30 minutes of exercise in the morning. So, I'm good. Now as for the dinner and movie tomorrow....I've been told Oregano's has great salads...so I think I'm set.


Meghan and Ben had a nice time at the party. They found it delightful to play with all of the babies. Meghan keeps asking for one...and now Ben carries every single one of his toys around and calls it his baby. They really really loved Bella and all the other babies at the party. They were playing so nice...nicer than they do with each other. So, the question is...will I make it to 25 pounds lost by Christmas...or will I be giving my children a sibling..I'm just going to let the universe have that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment