Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hunger is sharper than the sword.

11:17 pm. Just got home from seeing a show and I'm wide awake. I'm talking with a friend. Most importantly I'm STARVING!!! I'm positive if I tracked my food today that I would be out of calories. I had an energy/protein bar at the show instead of the snacks that my friend so dearly tried to throw to me during his song (M&M's and cookies..a dream come true for a sweet tooth) and that held me over til now. But, now I'm starving. And thirsty. I'm going to have another giant glass of water and then talk myself into sleeping. I'm trying not to give in, but the cereal cupboard is calling my name. Lucky for me the fridge and the glasses are in the front of the kitchen...the cereal is in the back and I would have to also bend down to get it. So, since I'm not going that way, I'll pass...but kids, I'm hungry. I'm not going to lie. It's an ugly feeling and I'm weak to temptation. The good thing...breakfast is in 7 hours...I think I'll have eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment