Sunday, September 19, 2010

There's never been a you before, so how can someone tell you how you should be?

Well, I'm back! I'm back to counting calories and working out after a long week of being sick and couch ridden. I am having a hard time, as I expected, with my hunger control. My week of barely eating has caught up with me and now I'm an eating machine. I have gone over my calories once or twice by like 50 calories and it's eating me alive. I am pretty certain this is a mixture of my body punishing me for sick starvation week and because I am the most stressed I have ever been in my life.

But, I'm back to working out. I took Eileen's workout advice once again and tried Cardioke. It is FINALLY on OnDemand and I couldn't be happier. It is about 24 minutes of the video workout and it is awesome. It's a mixture of aerobics and karaoke. It's kind of like being at a wedding and dancing and singing along...but minus the beer and wine. It is so much fun...and if you can believe it my arms and shoulders hurt like crazy today. I really worked it. Warning: there is an original song that you cool down to that made me cry. The words hit me right in my heart. But, the rest of the workout...awesome. I want the full workout.

Hopefully the scale shows me my efforts in working out and not my weakness to hunger and stress this week. One good thing...my collarbones are getting sexier every week. I swear it. I couldn't stop staring at them today. I'm becoming a collarbone vanity freak.

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo for sexy collarbones!!!!

    That Cardioke sounds like tons of fun. I am going to have to check it on on demand.

    Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete