Friday, September 10, 2010

A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book. ~Irish Proverb

I'm not so certain today is going to be a workout day. I have to jump back on the wagon, but I'm out of the ordinary tired today.

My husband came home from his trip to Texas very very very sick and I have managed to not get sick for exactly 8 days now, since he's been home. Except, I woke up today a little clogged up and sore and I think that now that his is leaving my body is going to shut down and get sick.

The only thing keeping my from taking the bridge, other than the fact that we don't have rivers here to jump off of a bridge into...is that my nutritionist told me that's it's okay to take some time off. She said if you're body is telling you you're tired from a period or being sick to not push it too hard cause you'll overdo it and that is when injuries occur or people say "It hurt way too much I'm doing exercising again". So, I am giving myself permission to take some time off. I'm still eating well...and I will probably do some crunches and pushups tonight. But, no cardio. I just don't feel well.

I am still being taken over by crazy amounts of guilt, but I think I'm gonna sleep it off when they kids go to bed.

At least I don't weight in for another 6 days right?

No comments:

Post a Comment