Sunday, October 3, 2010

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth. ~Benjamin Disraeli

I owe you an apology. I haven't been ery good about blogging daily like I should be. Life has been cuckoo and I don't have much to talk about.

I haven't quite been excercising....however, with my new job I am back and forth for a few hours and I have been sweating. I have been taking on fun jobs like mopping the store with the heavy mop and bucket. It's awesome. I'm sure everyone grumbles when they have to do it, but it's a great workout. I get really into it and work my arms and my abs and I sweat like crazy.

I haven't been writing down my calories, but I have been trying to keep a tally in my head. If I fail...I will go back to counting every calorie on paper (or screen). But, I don't like to. I want to live. I want to lose weight while still having fun and being me. I'm learning that balance.

I owe you another apology. This weekend I cheated. My husband is on vacation and so for the weekend celebrated. I had a big old turkey burger yesterday which wouldn't have been so bad if I didn't pair it with onion rings. And today I had a donut. But, tomorrow is no longer the weekend and so I am back on the wagon. I promise. Scouts honor.

Even with my cheats, I still think I will have a fantastic week. I am expecting a period which is never a good sign...so I might bloat a little. But, I don't anticipate going up on the scale. I'm watching myself Monday through Friday and most weekends. (You gotta have a little fun or you'll go nuts...or I guess in this case I'LL go nuts!!)

I plan on checking in with you all this week and look for my weigh in on Thursday. I'm going to lose this weight by Christmas. On my honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment